Thursday, August 28, 2008

LET'S GO DEMOCRATS!

     I just finished watching the Democratic National Convention on CNN and I have to say... THEY ROCK! I originally supported Hillary Clinton and I was disappointed when she lost the primaries. So I listened to what Obama had to say and all I can see is that their views and plans for the future are somewhat the same. Last Tuesday, Hillary Clinton gave a very good speech and gave the republicans "what for". Tonight, as my husband and I watched Obama give his speech, it was directed at all americans. No matter who you are.

    Of course, after the show, they had a segment where the republicans try to dissect everything that was said and confuse the people all over again. This one guy, Tom Reeds? Anyway, the guy on Larry King said that if you make less than $40,000 a year, you don't pay taxes. WHAT?!?!?!? Are you sure about that? Because I live in a one income household of 6 and my husband makes LESS than $40,000 a year and WE PAY OUR TAXES EVERY YEAR! If he doesn't pay his taxes, then why is he giving about $7,000 back to the government?

     This is just one of the many opinions that I have in politics. I try to stay away from blogging about politics because I don't want to get in trouble.

No comments: